Home away from home

Home away from home

Monday, March 14, 2016

Recap from Honors Lock-In 2016! Pictures!

Hello fellow Honors students and Eagles,

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend.

I just wanted to share some of the awesome pictures of some of the fun we had on Friday during our annual Lock-In. We had a great turnout! This year was really special with some new traditions, new faces and of course some good ol' throwbacks (90s and otherwise)!

Check out these pictures:











 *Below is how my tie dye shirt turned out!!
 
Special shout-out to the winners of limbo, musical chairs, trivia and all our sweet prizes! And a special thank you to all our helpers who volunteered their time to make the event great!

I hope you all had a ton of fun, I know I did! I also look forward to seeing everyone at the rest of our events this semester as it quickly comes to a close!
  • Honors Award Ceremony (4/5)
  • Alumni Panel (4/8)
  • The Picnic Open House (4/14)
  • Soaring Induction Ceremony (4/16)

P.S. HONORS REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2016 AND SUMMER 2016 BEGINS TOMORROW AT 8 A.M. !!!

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment