Home away from home

Home away from home

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Countdown to Graduation! Ideas for Caps!

Hello!

It is absolutely weird to say that it is now mid-March and that graduation (April 22nd, 2017) is less than 50 days away! (Even though this snow makes me feel like it's still January).

This semester has FLOWN by so far and these next 6 weeks will as well, but there is still a lot to accomplish. Between working all my jobs, classes, and finishing my senior thesis for conferences, things can feel pretty hectic. Something fun, that I suggest even if you aren't graduating this semester, is looking at how to decorate graduation caps.

Doing this really gave me inspiration to finish the semester and think about what my last four years at EMU has meant to me. There are so many great ideas online but I am going to share some of my favorites below:














For those of you who are graduating next month, caps and gowns will be available at discount pricing (around $45) during this month and at the graduation fair (April 10 and 11). Visit this webpage for more information.

Good luck on the rest of your semester and I look forward to seeing you at the rest of our Honors events this semester (we have some great ones coming up so check your email for more information and RSVP links!).

  1. Tuesday, 3/21 from 7-8:30 p.m. another great Star Lecture Series presentation!
  2. OUR ANNUAL LOCK-IN Friday, 3/24 from 7-11 p.m. which this year is CARNIVAL THEMED.
  3. The MEHA (Mideast Honors Assocation) conference is being held here at Eastern on April 7th-9th.
  4. And as always, we have yoga and coffee hour every Friday morning here at The Honors College!
Best,

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment